This year we decided to surprise everyone and spend Christmas with family and friends at the coast. We told the kids the night before we left and I had these three sets of eyes staring at me like I was crazy - I asked what was wrong and they all said "What about Santa? How will he know we have gone to the coast?" After a few minutes of thinking they ran up stairs to leave the Big Guy a note in the tree facing the fireplace - where he comes in the house!
 |
| Tay and Jess inseparable the whole time we were there |
Christmas Eve it has been tradition we spend it with Barb and Gord and their family. I remember many times staying up till all hours laughing and listening to stories. After missing it for two years we were so happy to be able to make it down record time on Christmas Eve to have dinner with everyone again!
 |
| Christmas Eve dinner kids table |
 |
| Christmas Eve Dinner Adult table (haha) |
I forgot to take my camera to my brothers on Christmas day. We had a wonderful breakfast of waffles and bacon and the kids went crazy opening gifts and playing.
Ed and I went over to Rick and Jos to have lunch with them and Hans and Gisela (Jos parents) we had a really nice visit. After lunch we headed back to Mom and Dads to get ready to go to Gerry and Leonas for dinner
 |
| Mom having fun with Tay and Jess dancing around the house |
 |
| Super yummy dinner at Gerry and Leonas! |
 |
| Lots of Family enjoying the holidays together |
 |
| Kid table |
 |
| More gifts from Gerry and Leona, Tay and Jess got the same outfit. Boxing Day at my parents Tay and Jess were dressed in the same outfits, it was so cute. |
2 comments:
Hooray! I love it when you're in town :) Come back soon, okay?
Glad you got to spend Christmas wit your family Kelly! Love the new blog look.
Tracy
Post a Comment