Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My New purchase

Yesterday I broke down and went into town and got some winter wear.  Since Tayler needed my toque I needed a new one, then Dylan lost his good winter gloves so guess who gave up hers for him - What a mom!
And I needed a new scarf as mine has been put in a safe place - who knows where that is!

I have never liked wearing toques but with the temperatures that we have been having it has become a necessity! So what do you think - I love it! Go figure - I wore it all last night and I still have it on this morning 
My new hat and silly smile 

This is how I looked when I fed Spice last night - I couldn't wear my glasses because I couldn't  see at all!
My hair was totally frozen and dripping when I came in and warmed up !

1 comment:

Isabel said...

You look like you're going to rob a bank :D