Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Years Party

New Years Eve! 
I worked that morning and grabbed a few eats on the way home for the party at Karen and Dougs 
Every year they have a big feast, huge sledding hill and a homemade pinata for the kids!
Dylan decided he wanted to go Mikes house and spend New Years with his family - so we were one kid short but Tay and Russ had a blast. Russ and I conquered the sledding hill together! While Tay watched and waited to hit the pinata!
Sledding Hill - pretty sleep so were going pretty good - and this year no wipe outs for Kelly (unlike last year)
Fat Cat Banker pinata! 

Oh and a potato gun! 

Pizza, Pizza anyone! 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!


I can't wait till I can hit the pinata! And Yes it is set up in their living room! 

Russ taking his turn

Tays turn
After 7 kids and almost 2 turns each, the banker finally exploded!  Money (play) Chocolate Coins, and Chocolate bars (to look like gold bars) !
Trying on the hat


Me Too! 
3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR! and Yes Russ and Tay made it till 1:30am! 

No comments: