Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Kitchen Project

Nothing like beginning 2011 with a big kitchen project!

March 2010 I was so excited to get the first part of the cabinets in!
Well after almost two years we have decided to continue working on the cabinets to try get them done and easier to use and much nicer to look at! 
Ed is making our counters tops out of OSB, here he is laminating three sheets together

Routing the edges 
another disaster

heres the rest 




We painted the insides white to make them brighter and easier to clean 

Now each shelf slides out, the top drawers need to be done and the doors

Still lots of work to do but its coming. Hopefully we can get a little farther this weekend.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow, I am soooooooo jealous of your sliding shelves in your kitchen cabinets. It will make finding things a lot easier than trying to dig to the back. When I win the lotto and design the kitchen of my dreams, you can BET I will be having some of those shelves!!! Looking good :)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

It's going to be fabulous, Kel. You are so good at keeping up a good attitude as you work through so many projects. Good for you!