Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Boxing Day

Boxing Day was a flurry of visiting friends and family as many as we could fit in! 
Marg and Ted and Grandma
Erin, Alan Little Dylan and Sawyer
Andy Laurie Travis and Cole
Matt and Leanne Hayley and Jessie 
Mom and Dad!

Pretty good I thought ! 

Surprise we're in Victoria - Surprise Sawyer grew a moustache
Hanging with Family 

How long has it been since you played Rumollee
 (I have no idea how to spell it!)

Cutie Cousins in their new outfits! 



Are they not SOOOOOOOO Cute together! 

Heading home! 

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Thanks for squeezing us in to your busy "visitation schedule" while you were here. It's always so nice to catch up and hang out.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I am so, so happy we got to spend some time together on Boxing Day! It totally made my day. I miss you, Kelly, all the time. It was so exciting to find out you were home for a Christmas visit!
xoxo