Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

OK now its chilly!

We woke up Sunday morning to 4 1/2 inches of new snow and more falling and very chilly temperatures of -14 or so, no wind though thank goodness. 
I took these photos yesterday morning and then forgot to take the camera out again while we were sledding and just having fun in the snow with the kids! 
Why is that???  

Super cozy inside - see the smoke from the blazing fire in the fire place
 

There was no snow on the chicken coop on Saturday 

Shayleigh LOVES the snow she can be found in many snowbanks rolling around and  just being goofy!
Today there has been frostbite warnings on the radio for the next couple of days and winter storm warnings too, I just checked the Weathernetwork and it says 100 Mile House, BC - -21 today BUT tomorrow -27 to -28 (with out the windchill) Ekkkkk - I am sooooooooooooooooo looking forward to my stew tonight for dinner and cozying up by the fire with the kids and a book or maybe a movie or maybe the wii - hummmmm so many choices! 
Stay warm! I know I will! 

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Brrrrrrr! Although the temperature is nowhere near -28 here in Victoria, it IS chilly, and the white stuff is falling(AND STICKING!!!!!)The plow has been by a couple of times, but the road is still snowy. We will have to see what it looks like in the morning. I know of a couple of boys(and maybe their mom) who would like to play hookie and put some miles on the crazy carpets...lol :)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh my god, Kelly. I think I would DIE.