Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sunday wasn't chilly compared to Wednesday

You know its cold when :
The snow squeaks (yes it squeaks, I found this hilarious when I first realized it)
A bucket of water gets a layer on ice in 5 minutes or less
There is frost on the inside of the windows in the house
My hair turns white with frost
The air sparkles (its so pretty)
Now when its REALLY cold - it rains when you open the door to go outside

Ice on the inside of the windows 

Last nights Temperature at 9pm (clock an hour fast)

This morning at 6am
 As I drove in this morning the thermometer in my car read -40 from home to 100 Mile House, where it warmed up to -39. 

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Holy moley that is cold. You need to come and visit again. It was 62F here today! No sign of snow for weeks to come. Keep warm.