Since that post I have worked away at that spot in the yard, turning dirt and separating all the clumps of roots, dirt and chunks of wood buried in the ground. After all this hard work, and it was hard and tiring. Below are two pictures of my garden plot now, with seeds planted and hopefully growing. So far there is no sign of life except for the peas and leeks which I started indoors. I am imagining this huge bountiful garden full of beautiful veggies, but in reality I just hope something comes up. I go over everyday to cheer them on -"come on,little plants you can do it" pathetic or what. Its been years since I planted a veggie garden, so hopefully my green thumb shines through!!



1 comment:
I'll get Alan to send you some of his gardening vibes... he has enough green thumbs to share around!
It's going to be lovely. Even if you don't get a ton of growth this year, just imagine how great it will be a year from now!
Post a Comment