Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Horses, Horses, Horses!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited I got to ride agin today for the first time in about 5 years. I have a friend that has 7 horses, so I have been out a few times just to brush them and get used to the good and bad habits.  I forgot how relaxing it is to brush a horse.

We were at Strong Start today and Nicole invited me out to ride her little Arab - Zoey - around her front field so we could get used to each other. It was so much fun.  Unfortunately I had to cut it short because I had to pick up the kids from school, but I did get to spend about 45 minutes on her.

I just can't wait to go again! Its started all over again !

1 comment:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh Kelly! That's so exciting! Your dream of living on a big piece of property and riding horses again is all happening (okay, so the horses aren't on your property yet, but that will come in time, I'm sure!)

So happy for you. You'll need to get photos next time!

PS: I'm sure it's just a typo, but I think it's cute how you said "I got to ride agin"... sort of sound like a cowgirl! ;~)