I haven't been to a Garage sale in a really long time, and this pst weekend I went to 6 with my friend Bev and her two girls.
We started at the Canim Lake Reserve and Tay found a little jewlery box full of hair stuff she was so excited.
There was a teepee at the band office and Tay had to go check it out!
We went on to about 3 more in that area and then headed to town, but not without getting a sightseeing tour from Bev, she has lived in this area for quite a few years.
In town Bridge Creek Estates was having a Barn/garage sale - Ed said don't go it will be easier that way. Well I couldn't resist and neither could Bev. Neither of us found any treasures but we did find this 3 week old little filly, just behind the barn with her mom, isn't she sooooooooo cute!
This was my find of the day - four chairs to match my dining room table, and I found them can you believe it, and at a bargain price $5 each. They are super sturdy and look as if they came with my table - I was soo excited!



1 comment:
Those are exactly like my kitchen chairs. Just goes to show that we're definitely Kindred Spirits!
$5 each?! Bargooon!
Post a Comment