We have been clearing trees in the big field to make way for crops in the years to come. We started pulling the pines with the tractor, but realized its way faster to cut them with the brush cutter, and Dylan has a ball setting up "drags" behind the 4 wheeler and taking them to the "landing" otherwise known as the brush pile. (Check out the logging lingo, I have watched way too many Mighty Machine videos) He told me the other night he was working up a sweat dragging trees. Ed asked me why I was doing the grunt work and Dylan was running the 4 wheeler, I said if it was the other way around he would not be helping, its great fun to ride the 4wheeler - especially on his own!


1 comment:
Awesome. That place must be like heaven for your boys.
I put up some photos from our visit, too. Come see!
PS: Your letter is in the mail!
Post a Comment