Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Landing the playhouse

        Leveled patch for the playhouse! Ed parked the crane truck right between the house and the cabin, and readied for take off.  Going up!! I was biting my nails the whole time, I was scared the old playhouse would decide it didn't like being hoisted 40 feet in the air, and would start falling apart piece by piece!
I took this photo from the side porch on the house, as you can see there is a beam above my head. Ed had inches to spare where the playhouse flew past the roof of the house!
New home. We have a bit of work to do to it, coat of paint, fix and mount swings and build a new ladder.  Aside from that, its in great condition and the kids LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Looks like a pretty cool hang-out for the kids!! Like the new look of the blog too, Kelly and the house looks fantastic. Hope you guys are having a good spring, see you when your down next.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Awesome. When we finally get up to visit you, my boys won't want to come out!