Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Just a quick note to wish all the Mothers we know a wonderful day, especially my mommy and mommy in law - Happy Mothers day we love you!!!

I had a nice day, the kids each had a little gift for me they made at schol - cookies in a jar, and because the boys are in the same class I received two!! Everyone who knows me, knows I love cookie dough and for those of you who don't - I LOVE COOKIE DOUGH!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOD!

We had yummy trout and potato pancakes for breakfast and trout and salad for dinner, but I didn't cook either one, Ed cooked both.  He helped me get some peat moss for my garden and I planted some more veggies - it was a very nice day.  But the fun doesn't stop here - My birthday is tomorrow HEHHEHEEE
Mothers day and birthday in two days - how nice is that!!!

3 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Yay! Happy Mother's Day to you, my lovely. Hope tomorrow is even better!
xoxo

PS: I see you've been to visit my tumblr... Isn't it fantastic?

Marz said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kelly!! Hope today was as wonderful as your Mother's Day sounded!

I've popped over from Erin's blog - she wrote a lovely post in honour of your special day :)

Micaela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :)

oh i believe in celebrating BIG so i hope you do pretty birthday girl!!! i've heard about you so much from Erin that i feel as if we are already friends ;) and if we share erin, well then we have the most important thing in common ;)

i am SOOOO EXCITED for you two to get to meet up again! i can't wait to hear all about it. x