
We started planting our seeds to put in the garden. We have our garden plot started but it needs more help and everyone (but me) wants it WAY bigger! I'm the one who has to make it WAY bigger and its hard going!

The kids were so excited to finally start their seeds they have been asking for days now. It has been a bit over a week since I took these pictures and the spouts are already showing. They watch them everyday so see the progress!
This morning I was thinking I had better get back out and continue on the garden expansion, but when we got out of bed we had an inch of snow on the ground, crazy wind that made the snow come in sideways. Needless to say I opted for a strong start morning with Tayler and a cup of tea and lunch by the fire in the afternoon. Maybe this weekend.
1 comment:
Bravo! Alan will be proud...
Post a Comment