We went up Friday afternoon and arrived right around dinner time (oh what timing!) We had a yummy pizza and just sat around and visited for quite a while as the kids played and played. When bedtime came around it was hard to separate them. After we finally got them through bedtime Sue and I stole away for so late night shopping (this is very normal for me and my friends, we shop around 10pm and have tea, right Erin, right Bev!!) Then Sue and I stayed awake talking till 2am!!! oh but it was so great I had trouble going to bed I was wound up!




The next day the Dads took the kids to the Railway Museum and once again Sue and I got free time alone to shop and chat! Later we met up and let the big boys have their free time and took the kids home for lunch and egg decorating. They had so much fun, even Mike got into the fun. The next morning is Easter, well try get 5 kids to go to bed when the Easter bunny is coming! Whew - but we did it!


Looking for Loot! The Easter Bunny left a few clues for each of the kids to have a mini treasure hunt for their baskets of loot! It was so funny watching them go this way and that running around, bouncing off the walls with excitement!


Now we all have to check out our basket who got what and sneak some chocolate before breakfast!


Now we all have to check out our basket who got what and sneak some chocolate before breakfast!
To burn off the sugar - that was coursing through the veins of 5 little children we went to Fort George park. They have a huge playground down by the river and Exploration Place is there too. We had a ball at Exploration place (I had to try everything out too!) its all hands on for the kids there was a tugboat play structure, water table, dinosaur dig, hockey, jail cell(none of the kids would visit that though!) and a huge nature set up upstairs, we had great time.








Dylan and Russell visited the beaver lodge and Tayler was eatten by a T-Rex (but only temporarily!)
And to top off the fun, Annika took us to see the pony she is taking lessons on, this is Tabby. She reminds me so much of Prizey the first pony I rode with Sonja Young.
After visiting Tabby we went home for the biggest yummiest turkey dinner - it was soooooooo delicous!
We had such a great time thank Eastons for a fabulous Easter!!!
Love all of us!

No comments:
Post a Comment