Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Dylan!!!

This post is a couple days late, but with all the excitement I had trouble sitting down to do this.
My little guy is growing up !!!!!!!!!!

Still not sure where the time went! Wasn't it yesterday we were at the hospital??? Of course it was just the it was NINE years ago yesterday! Nine wow!


He had a good day, we started with pancakes for breakfast - mmmmmmmmm!! Ed and I gave him a Bruder loader and little grizzly bear statue for his birthday. He spent the morning playing with Russ and Tay, then we headed to town for a few extra groceries for his party later. We stopped by the mailbox and there was a two envelopes one from GG and one from Grandma and Grandpa Mounce , after the mailbox we headed to the toy store for some shopping - they were so cute - they had their little wallets and they were adding up purchases and seeing what else they could afford. They all came away with new toys Dylan a new Bruder Excavator and leopard statue
(Russ and Tays will be revealed on their birthdays - ;-))

After many hours of waiting - Michael and Rennee came and then Sierra and her family. They all played so good, while I prepped the dinner of homemade pizzas and chips. They had so much fun it was hard to get them to come in and eat. After dinner we sang Happy Birthday and had Brownies, strawberries, yoghurt and Sprinkles. MMMMMMMMMMMM We were able to sit them down for a few minites for presents then they were off again!
Heather picked up Mike and Renee around 7:45 and then Ed and I and Beverly and Jayson took all the kids for a big long walk through the property, too burn off all the sugar and excitement.

Beverly and Jason and the girls had just come back from Hawaii, so they showed us their beautiful pictures over tea. I think I could handle going to Hawaii one day!!

2 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Happy Birthday to Dylan! We've got something for you to celebrate your big day... Can't wait to see you in May.
xoxo Erin, Alan, "little" Dylan and Sawyer

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!! And hello to the rest of the gang up there.