
I moved my outside table and chairs to the back porch a couple days ago, and I am so happy. I go out here in the mornings and have a cup of tea and listen to the birds. On the morning I took this picture the sun was streaming in from the side and it was so warm in that chair! I love taking a book and cup of tea and hanging out in the afternoon, its nice and cool in the shade when the sun is out.

This is the view from the porch, I can watch over the kids as they play on their favorite dirt hill.
Today is not so sunny, in fact it is raining and we are so happy!! It hasn't rained for a long time, I can't remember the last time it did. It has been getting quite dusty as the sun has dried out the dirt in front of the house, so this rain will settle it down again for a little while.
Well off to make dinner - beef stroganoff over noodles mmmmmmmmmm
Take Care Love us
1 comment:
Yay! I love your porch, your chair in the sunshine and relaxing mornings with a cup of tea. You deserve it.
xoxo
Post a Comment