




Today Ed and Chris wanted to go to a junk yard that had lots of treasures. So they headed out and the kids and I walked to the park and played for a while. For lunch, we took the Quoyon Ferry to Quebec to get Poutine. It was a whole 5 minute ride (3 cars max.) And the poutine was SUPER yummy. After lunch w went to Fitzroy Provincial Park, and the leaves were amazing and so was the view.
When we got back to the house we packed up and loaded the kids in the car and headed for Pennsylvania (equipment hunting). We crossed the border in the Thousand Islands (it was dark so we saw nothing) and drove through Syracuse to Tully for a night in the hotel. The next morning we headed out early so we could be in Hatfield by noon.
The scenery was picturesque, unfortunately I couldn't get any pictures from the road as I was always to slow. But I did get one to show we were there.
When we got to the equipment place, we were all glad to get out, and stretch. We spent a couple hours there, and then headed for Peekskill, New York where Eds Cousin Vanessa lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment