Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Field Trip and Kindergym






In the last week and half we have been busy doing the usual but we have also gone on a preschool field trip to Babes honey farm (very interesting) and out to kindergym. This evening I went to a healthy eating info session to get more ideas on how to get the kids to eat vegies and things. Also ideas for Dylans lunch - to keep him interested. I am half packed for our trip and today I got a few more things out of the way (more memory for the camera, maps, gum , candies (for the plane) and had a nice visit with Grandpa in Sidney.

This week is getting busier and busier - I preschool meeting tomorrow night as well as getting the boys to and from school and having our friend "Little" Dylan over for a play. Thrusday is my prep day for thanksgiving dinner on friday. Yes, we are a week late, my parents have been down car junk (teehee Dad) and craft shopping in Wash. for the past week so we decided to post pone our dinner till Friday. And Saturday is departure day (YAHOOO!!) we leave at 2 pm. There are still lots of things to do before Saturday and I hope I don't forget anything important on Saturday!!! LISTS Lots of LISTS.

Anyway here are few pictures from the field trip, unfortunately Dylan didn't come with us, but I think next time I will bring him (he would have loved the honey farm trip)

Take care

No comments: