


You can definately tell that fall has set in. It has been cooling off for the last few weeks, it has been raining off and on most days and its getting dark at 5:30 or 6 now. This is my favorite time of year. I love cozying up by the fire, hanging out inside baking something, walking in the rain and watching the wind blow (not too hard though that kinda scares me)
Tomorrow is walk to school day at Glenlake (we try walk most days - but lately we have been dragging our heels in the morning) we all meet up at 8:15 walk up to the school and tehn Kelly races home to get Russell to school for 9:15. Ed just shakes his head. The other day I went out the door at top speed with just Dylan, came home and Ed is leisurely drinking his coffee, he says let me know when you are leaving, picked up Tay and Russ and said - bye. I think I was a blur that morning.
On Fridays while Russ is in school too, Tay and I try to do some fun stuff for her and I. So last week we decided to try a free kindergarten program at one of the local schools. We went with Erin and her sons - Dylan and Sawyer, and Lil and her daughter (oh no he name escapes me right now) Anyway it was fun but it was too crazy for me. There was about 12 kids and 8 adults, which should have been fairly good, but not for me. Anyway that aside I think we will try something different this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment