Last weekend Tay and I stayed up at The Hills Health and Guest Ranch
( http://www.skithehills.com ) with the Girl Guides. I was a helper Mom! We had 6 little girls, Tay, Zoe, Miah, Harmonie, Jaci and Laura. They were all so good and had so much fun. We did countless crafts, helping with meals and dishes, watched movies, singing and tubing!
 |
| Doing dishes after spaghetti dinner |
 |
| Sing song in the Teepee. We had smores and hot chocolate too! |
 |
| Tay and Zoe singing together, Zoe was helping Tayler read the songbook |
 |
| Big bright moon before the eclipse. Unfortunately it clouded over so we couldn't see it. Did you? |
 |
| Our little tree and a socking for each girl, they were so excited the next morning - where did these come from? |
 |
| Popcorn and cranberry strings |
 |
| She loved the tubing it looked so fun. I decided not to go as I had taken quite a tumble down the stairs the night before and was still a hurting unit - figured I should not make it worse by tubing ! |
 |
| We went on a hayride to the Teepee |
 |
| Tayler getting her Sparks Pin with her Pathfinder buddy Kelly. She was getting very tired at this point and starting to act silly . |
On the hayride back to the barn she fell asleep and I couldn't wake her up once we got back to the barn. Thank goodness one of the dads was there and drove us back up to the chalet (whew it was a 15 minute walk back all up hill, with a sleeping little one!)
1 comment:
A tumble down the stairs, Kelly?? Are you okay?? Too bad you missed out on tubing, cuz it is soooooo much fun!!
Post a Comment