December 3 and 4 we were invited to two church dinners by friends to enjoy the amazing spread of food and the childrens service and LOTS of singing!
I couldn't catch the boys to get a picture but Tay was more than happy to pose for a picture!
Its hard to see but the bracelet she is wearing my grandma bought me when I was a bit older than her, she was so excited to wear it!
The little childrens service was so cute they were all dressed up as little wise men and Mary and Joseph lots of sheep and cows and angels. Then they sang some song and one little guy was just belting out the tune at the microphone!

1 comment:
Oh my, she looks so grown up!
Sorry we keep missing each other's phone calls. I'm on vacation now, so we must catch up soon!
xoxo
PS: I love a children's Christmas pageant. There's nothing cuter.
Post a Comment