Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Crazy weather


I took these pictures a couple weeks ago. The sun was just coming up it looked so beautiful! So I was snapping pictures at about 7:30 in the morning Ed woke up saying WHAT ARE YOU DOING???
Looking across the valley towards Forest Grove 


Then a couple hours later this is what the weather turned into- absolutely pouring rain! I went out and locked Spice in her corral and threw some hay in the trees to try keep her from standing in the downpour! 
Then it started to snow and snow and snow, the kids and I went in by the fire and listened to Christmas music and drew pictures. At this point Ed was out at the Sawmill, once the weather let up and the sun came out again we all walked his lunch out to him (Spice too) he was soaked so we didn't stay long and walked back home 

No comments: