Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our Spicey!

Spice loves to hang out in the sunbeams on her hill! This was taken in August when it was much warmer than now - BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR October!

Loving Spicey


Tay and I went to the Fall Fair and a lady was there with saddles she sells from Vernon. Tay and I both found saddles we want. I love this its pink and brown one with a pink pad under it, a fuzzy little donkey on it . Tay fell in love. I didn't get to sit in the one I wanted, but its a western one that is on the TOP of my wish list!  as well as a matching bridle!
( Ed said I have to get a western one so he can ride Spice too!)  

Spice ready for a ride!
This saddle was given to me a year and half ago by a wonderful lady that taught me all I know about horses. Its so exciting for me to be able to ride in it again on my own horse.
Not only did I ride in it every weekend as a kid, but I also rode in it at our wedding on Sherry.
  Talk about sentimental value!

3 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Aaah... like mother, like daughter!

Laurie said...

Spice and Tay seem like they get along just fine. I'll bet Spice is loving all the activity and attention she's getting!!! It's about time you got back to posting...grin :)

Isabel said...

Love the new posts! Everyone seems so happy, and loving country life. Still....wish you guys were closer :)