Near the end of the summer we took another trip out to Crooked lake for exploring and fishing.
We found a nice little beach up the lake, where Tay and I hung out and wrote letters while the boys fished.
![]() |
| Mama and her babies |
![]() |
| Writing letters |
![]() |
| Dylan and Russ out fishing in the bay. Later Dylan was allowed to run the motor he was soooooo Proud! |
While the boys went out in the boat Ed and I cooked steak dinner over the fire, it was so yummy.
The evening was gorgeous and warm, a wonderful August evening!
![]() | |
| View across the lake |






1 comment:
Yay for time spent by the lake! That one is gorgeous.
You really are living your dream up there, aren't you?
I hope one of those letters was for me...
xo
Post a Comment