Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Its Soggy Mommy - not smokey

Taylor told me that the other day, when we were talking about the smokey sky. 

For about the last month we have had many a smokey day from the wildfires north of here, its a great day when the smoke clears and you can see the blue sky.  This morning the smell of smoke was so intense it woke me up at 5:30 (says alot since I went to bed around 11:30 last night) Ed and I closed all the windows in the house hoping to keep it at bay.  Below are pictures from yesterday morning when the kids and I went to town.  By the afternoon when I went to work the smoke had cleared and the blue sky was visible. 
100 Mile house, take at the north end of town, this was taken yesterday morning

No comments: