Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Day trip to Clearwater

Look at my apples I found!
Russ was taking pictures of the garden - I think he was secretly getting pointers

Last Saturday we took a day trip over to Clearwater to visit Larry and Sharon.  When we arrived they had a big plate of buns with all the fixins and a yummy fruit cobbler for dessert. We sat and visited for a little while before all the boys headed out to fish in the Raft River for the afternoon.  Unfortunately I didn't send the camera so I don't have any pictures, but they had a great time caught a bunch of fish (I can't remember how many and I will get in trouble if I say the wrong number) and had lots of "fish"stories.
Sharon and Tay and I went into town for a birthday present, as the kids had a party the following day, and had a drink at the local coffee shop.
When we got back to their house Tay and I helped Sharon with her salsa recipe and I got some canning tips - soon I will be making the "special" salsa and canning all sorts of things - I hope.
We had a wonderful roast beef dinner and a special Dairy Queen trip for dessert before we headed back home with lots of ideas for canning and a trailer load of stuff for Ed. 
We had such a great visit, Thank you for the wondeful day.

I love these shots of them, smallest to tallest


Beautiful sky! Though as usual the camera doesn't do it justice.

No comments: