We have a foundation! The concrete was poured July 21 and the forms have been stripped and we are well on our way. Unfortunately we have not left yet from Victoria. In our usual fashion we are finishing things up and still getting ready. We are leaving tomorrow come H-E-!-! or high water. But here are some pictures of the progress. I will post again at the end of August with LOTS of progress and pictures.
Check out whos already working on our house - Marg and Ted worlds best in laws! Check out the smiles - what you don't see is a thermometer saying its about 28 -30 degrees and probably a little hotter in the hole with no breeze. Like I said worlds best in laws!
Check back at the end of August - Love Kelly and Ed and the DRT Gang
1 comment:
Wow. It's amazing how much has happened already. That dream home of yours will be finished in no time!!! And then I'm coming to visit...
Post a Comment