I'm so excited and very proud of myself - I laid most of the laminate flooring in the kids room - ALL BY MYSELF! Ed had to finish the bay window there was way too many angles. It looks so big and bright now!
Before picture with the messy plywood floor 

Clicking floor into place went so easy 
Using power tools, a bit daunting but I did it!
WOW What a difference! Just baseboards left and hopefully I get those on this week!

3 comments:
Way to go Kelly. I wish Kathy would do work like that. She is such a lazy woman.
Brian
Amazing! I would never take on something like that myself. But I'm a bit of a wimpy, girly girl...
I'll have to pop by to see it in real life. It looks great!
I want to be you when I grow up Kelly! It looks amazing but you are amazinger!
Post a Comment