Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Garden Salsa

I was given this salsa recipe by Sharon and Larry in Clearwater and it is sooooooo great, and whats even better is the kids LOVE it!

We planted many Zucchini plants this year but only one came up - thank goodness because it has produced so many zucchini I am trying to find things to make with them! 

Anyway this Salsa recipe takes 10 cups of Zucchini! Perfect!

Our one plant

Everything ready!

Oops very hard to read! 
 Oops not super legible - the part on the right side reads mix and boil for 1/2 hour, last 10 minutes add 1 can drained corn and 1 can rinsed black beans pack in sterilized jars and process 20 minutes in hot water bath.
Oh I don't put the Jalepeno in.

Russ was so excited to be able to cut this one off the plant 

Tay was more interested in a new bouquet for the counter! So sweet!
17 jars later! oh and I think thats zucchini cake in front of the jars! 
I have all the ingredients again this weekend to make two more recipes - mmmmmmmmmmmm!!

No comments: