August 25 was our 20 year High School reunion - What? How did that happen!
I had a great time, so nice to see everyone and hear what they are doing and have done over the last 20 years.
I have to admit I was a bit nervous, not sure if I would recognize everyone or anyone for that matter. I picked up Erin and we headed for Jacks at Bear Mountain. When we first arrived not many people were there but as the night went on more and more people started showing up, we had a huge graduating class - approx 600 people - about 100 (maybe a bit better) came to the reunion that night.
Lots of hugging and laughing!
| Momoko, Heather and I |
| We all started as Kindies together - Jamie, me, Becky, Shawna, Jenny , Blair and Dave in the back WOW! |
| Blair, Jenny and Me. |
![]() |
| Erin and I posing with '91/'92 yearbooks. |
I am so glad I went, I had a great time chatting, laughing and reminising.
PS thanks for the photo Erin ;-)

1 comment:
So glad you came! It was so much fun :)
I have to say though... am super glad I see you more often than every 20 years! A couple of months is about all I'm willing to go! xo
Post a Comment