While Rick, Jo Gisela, Helmut and Linnea were here, Ed Rick and Helmut put the front porch on - isn't it great!
Its so lovely - I can't wait to put my little table and chairs on it, so I can drink my tea and lookout over the front yard!
| Ed and Helmut getting started |
| Last board |
| Hanging on the porch |
We had such a great visit - as always! This was Giselas and Helmuts first visit up and I think they had a wonderful time exploring and helping out. Gisela was off picking wild blueberries with the kids and making a lovely cakes with them as well as super yummy meals (I almost got kicked out of my kitchen - which was fine with me ;-)). Ed, Rick and Helmut were putting up shelves in the shop and of course doing the front porch. We brought in the last of our hay, we went swimming, played new card games explored the property and just had a great visit.
1 comment:
Lucky you! Wish we had some help to get our porch on as quick as that! Poor Alan is still working on it every weekend...
Post a Comment