Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Our Beautiful Garden

I'm not big on gardening - I'll say that right now! Which means when I do garden, its quick and not alot of thought put into it. My Mom had big beautiful gardens that were thoughtfully planned and carefully planted, me on the other hand - not thought and just stick it there and see what happens.....

Our vegetable garden is HUGE by my standards, half of it is potatoes of many different varieties and the other half - whatever seeds were left over from last year - zucchini, carrots lettuce, cabbage, beans, pumpkins and spinach.
I have to say for the little work I have put into it, most of the veggies are growing good and while Rick and Jo were here with her mom and uncle we had a whole meal from the garden.

Here is a look at a few of the veggies we have 
Zucchini

Beans

Cabbage

Nasturtiums 

I think this is a pumpkin 

The whole garden - the potato plants in the background. Some are so tall  I almost lose Tayler! 

1 comment:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Wow! Alan would be so proud!