In June, my friend close friend Charlotte came out from Nova Scotia to Edmonton. Without missing a beat I said I'm coming to see you!!! I have never driven from Jasper through to Edmonton so I was excited. I have made the loop from Kamloops to Jasper to Prince George and back to Kamloops as kid, but not to Edmonton.
We, Tayler, Russell and I, left Saturday June 16 for Clearwater to spent the night with Larry and Sharon and off the next morning for Edmonton 7 hours from Clearwater. It was the most beautiful drive other than it RAINED!!!!! all the way through.
 |
| Big Elk in Jasper park |
 |
| Pretty Mountains!! |
 |
| More mountains - this one looks like we will drive right through it ! |
 |
| Articulated dump truck - Russ took this for Dylan |
 |
| A morning play at the park |
 |
| Just a Swinging |
 |
| Check out the hair - they had alot of fun with the static on the slide |
 |
| Robins staticy hair! |
 |
| I love this picture Robin and Tay |
 |
| Russ and Landon throwing rocks as boys do! |
 |
| My most wonderful Charlotte |
A super quick visit but it was so wonderful just to hang out! See you soon my lovely friend !
Now you are probably wondering where Ed and Dylan are - they went to Vernon on a school trip Eds first and maybe his last but he went and thats what counts! They went to the Waterslides, Science centre and Davidson Orchards sounded like a blast
1 comment:
Glad you had such a great visit with Charlotte. It's my turn next!!! xo
Post a Comment