We were in Victoria for spring birthdays - Dylan Tayler Me, Russell, Hayley, Jessie and GG a couple weekends ago and had lots of fun visiting friends and family.
 |
| Tayler having fun with Chalk at Barb and Gords |
 |
| Spending the afternoon with Travis and Laurie drinking tea and watching the ids roar around! |
 |
| Hayley and her new horse - Baillie |
 |
| I had to try out Baillie too! I had an impromtu lesson by Hayleys instructor - I remember now why I took up pleasure riding! Thanks Terry! |
 |
| man I can't resist taking pictures of these two they are just so cute together! |
 |
| Finding Crabs at Island View Beach |
 |
| In Hayleys bag was an assortment of crabs, snails and worm looking things |
1 comment:
Great photos!
I wish you were still here...
xo
Post a Comment