We went to Jay and Bevs for dinner the other night and had lots of fun visiting and playing kittens and motorbikes!
 |
| Kittens 2 weeks old |
 |
| The kids are in love - oh dear! |
 |
| Maybe I am too! |
 |
| Green with envy over Sierras new motorbike! |
 |
| Jay built this beautiful Root cellar - I love it so much - it would match our little chicken coop with the curved door! Wink wink Ed! |
 |
| Zoom! |
 |
| Zoom |
 |
| Go Russ! |
 |
| Coras salamander - "Sally" |
 |
| Help me Daddy! Tay almost has it! |
 |
| Lets go for a ride down the trail at the end of the road! |
 |
| Here comes the posse back from the trial ride! |
What a way to spend a spring evening Bev and River and I drank tea and visited while Dads and kids roared around! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment