Mom brought up all sorts of craft making supplies and kept the kids busy everyday making a different ornament to decorate their own trees in December - when we celebrate Christmas again!
 |
| Grandma had everything ready for the kids when she arrived, all three of them were right into it! |
 |
| Here are two of their 5 different ornaments - Coloured wooden ornaments, Little Moose Guys - they also make little pillows with wildlife silouettes, Mice on Candy canes and scarves. |
 |
| Showing Off their Handiwork |
 |
| Christmas scarves |
2 comments:
Hey guys! Good to see you having some Christmas cheer already. I love the ornaments. Would love the directions for the moose ones for next year!!!
I love all the ornaments-they are adorable!!! Were they little craft kits, or did your Mom do all the handiwork?? With the kids out of school for the holidays, it would be great to have some activities for the kids to do(and keep me sane!) I'd love to know where your Mom got the ideas. Please??
Post a Comment