Winter has arrived and is here to stay, though the weather websites are saying we will have plus temperatures next week and rain - holy wow that will be messy - disasterous for driving too! I am a believe when I see it person so I am very sceptical at this point - today is minus 16 (so far no wind thank goodness - that makes it REALLLLLLY cold outside!) So plus 2 or 3 by Tuesday or Wednesday - hummmmmm I'll let you know!
These were taken last weekend, we have a bit more snow now - its very beautiful


2 comments:
Look at your house in the snow! It's beautiful.
Here's hoping the weather forecast is wrong. Rain would be awful!
Brrrr, that looks cold, but beautiful. How will your horse do in the cold? ha ha ha, can you tell I'm a city girl? Can you bring her in if it's terribly cold?
Post a Comment