Ed got the plowed out and dug up a new addition to the garden so its twice as big now! We need the room for the potatoes ;-)
We also had a visit from our Friend Mike from Prince George - he stopped by to spend the night on his way to Victoria - we had tacos for dinner and laughed and visited the evening away!
| We borrowed this plow from Jason and Bev and Ed had a great time using it! |
| The chickens were so happy to see the freshly turned dirt - they have been picking through it all weekend |
| Picnic under a tree in the upper field - the kids were so excited to have a picnic - note to self we MUST do this more often! |
| The boys doing their share - dragging trees to the BIG pile! Eds in the distance grabbing the big ones with the tractor - after lunch I jumped on the tractor and started moving some too! |
| Deception Mountains - they were so clear yesterday afternoon! Crooked Lake is up that way - we went there last summer - we are going back this summer! |
![]() |
| Roasting Hot dogs and Strawberries - Cora assured me strawberriesare delicious roasted |
![]() |
| Fishing - now doesn't that look relaxing |
![]() |
| View down the lake - so pretty. Jason was telling us this used to be a sawmill site, the wood sticking up in the water is from the mill |




1 comment:
You guys really are in your element up there, aren't you? I miss you all the time, and wish you'd never moved away... but purely for my own selfish reasons. I know that the Cariboo is the perfect place for you. I just wish it weren't so far away :(
So, so great to see you last weekend though! And I'm counting on seeing you this summer. In the meantime, expect many long letters coming your way. I'll send the first one later today. xo
Post a Comment