Keeping up with the craziness of 3 country kids, and the milestones of building an off-grid house in the Cariboo.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Midnight Visitors
About a week ago we had a couple big moose walk through the front yard. Unfortunately we were all asleep so we never saw them, but Ed found tracks the next morning and a bed near the solar panels where one slept for the night. There was a second bed a couple hundred yards away from the first one, I didn't get a picture of that one, because on my way over I found a snow covered trench and ended up waist deep in snow. Good thing no one was following me with a camera as I was probably quite a sight by the time I got up. (I wasn't wearing gloves at the time so I didn't want to put my hands down so I had to roll around to get up - I know goofy move but I didn't get cold hands ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So is the bottom photo the print you made as you rolled around, trying to get up? ;~)
The snow is gorgeous!
Post a Comment