Heavy thick frost.
Yesterday was a very heavy frost, but a beautiful day. We took the kids for a long walk around the property mostly to burn off energy and also just to have a look around. Now that I am working I never have time get out and walk around so its nice to wander.
Snow falling !
Later in the afternoon it started to snow and by the time I had to leave for work it was a mix of rain and snow. In town however it was really snowing - ekkkkkk - this is the part of working I dread - driving the in the snow late at night. It must have warmed up a bit because when we were finished the first building the whole town was a sheet of ice, thank goodness the highway was traveled enough that it wasn't too bad and I followed a sand truck home so in the end it worked out fine.
This morning - -7c Dylan and Russ ran for the sleds and have be sliding around for the last hour! Too Funny, unfortunately it will wear off fast, soon they will be saying when is it spring?



2 comments:
Wow. And I thought it was chilly down here!
See you soon... day after tomorrow!!!!!
xoxoxo
Hi Kelly! I'm your Ornament Exchange partner! I just want to let you know that your package will be off on Wednesday instead of today, as I have the day off and will be able to get to the post office a bit easier. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment