We took a quick trip to Victoria on Remembrance Day, and spent 2 1/2 days running around seeing as many friends and family as we could. And we were able to see most everyone, but the time went so fast we were unable to see our old neighbours across from our Glenlake Rd House and I was so upset - I'm sorry Tracy, Jamie Brayden, Cole and Davis we wnated so badly to could and see your renos, seeing it in a drive by is not the same. A few other friends I would have loved to drop in on and unfortunately we were unable to meet up with Eds parents, but oh how time flys!
I told Ed before we left I wanted to leave in the afternoon on Sunday that way we could visit a little longer but as he reminded me we can't be toooo late as the snow was already falling and he was not to keen on the possiblity on having to walk to the house from the end of the driveway, me neither.
 |
| One picture of Little Dylan with Big Dylan in the background |
 |
| Tayler and Sawyer having dinner together |
 |
Having fun with one of her favorite cousins. Tay and Jess did not
waste anytime while they were together they we so happy to see each other. |
 |
| We went out to cheer on Traviss' soccer team on Saturday morning (Dylan played a season of soccer with almost all the kids there, it was so fun to see him interact with all of them again) |
 |
| Dylan wasn't able to join in the game but 6 of the kids stayed after the game and they had fun playing a three on three game - that turned into tackle soccer and then rugby - hilarious action! |
We had dinner at Erin and Alans on the night we arrived. They are int he middle of a living room reno - no drywall, vapour barrier and red tuck tape all over we felt right at home, Alan joked with Ed on how this was done just for our visit so we would not be homesick. I can't wait to see the finished product!
Friday evening we all (Mom and Dad, GG and Matt and Leanne and the girls) had dinner with Val at Romeos Restaurant, we missed Albert so we sent a HUGE hello to him with Val. Saturday we had a a family dinner at Mom and Dads so yummy and lots of visiting time with Matt and Leanne Hayley and Jess and GG. As usual I took very few pictures, so silly too as the camera was with me the whole time!
2 comments:
Oh Kelly, were sorry we didn't get to see you guys too. I kept watching for you guys to appear and then figured we just must have missed you. The boys got your kids letters and were excited you were coming for a visit. I'll get them to put pen to paper and write back since we missed you this time. I'll update some reno pics on FB for you (I put those other ones up just special for you!) and next time your this way it will be all done and I'll give you the grand tour then. Hope your staying warm and having lots of fun in your winter wonderland. Take care and say hi to the rest of the family for us.
Tracy, Jamie and boys
Aw, I loved seeing the pictures of Dylan and Travis playing soccer!! Just like old times...
It was nice to see that everyone still remembered Dylan and that the comfort level was still there. Seems like weeks ago that you were here.It'll be a looooooong winter until we see you again in the spring...boo hoo...dislike...
Hope you are managing with all the cold temperatures, and that Ed is getting some good mileage out of his new pants!!!! Hugs to all from The Pattersons
Post a Comment