Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cody


Today I lost my four legged shadow. Cody as known as "the old man" past away today. His age finally caught up with him. We had 12 wondeful years with him and we will miss him terribly.

4 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh Kelly. I am so sorry. I don't know what to say. I want to phone you but I know I won't be able to talk. I have tears pouring down my cheeks. I know you will miss him so very much. We will too. So glad I got to see him last week when you were down.
Sending you a big hug. xoxo
Love you loads,
E

leanne said...

kelly we are so sorry to hear about cody. He has been such a fixture in our family that he will be missed by all. Hugs and kisses.
Love leanne matt and the girls.

Tracy said...

kelly and gang,
I'm so sorry to hear about Cody. He was such a good friend to you all and was indeed your shadow, he will be missed. Take care, big hugs
Love Tracy, Jamie and the boys

Laurie said...

Gulp. That is soooooo NOT what I expected to see when I was searching your blog today...
Much sadness and heavy hearts for everyone. This will take awhile to heal, and I'm so sad that you are far away, 'cuz you REALLY need a hug to go with that cup of tea. I hope that before too long, there will be sunshiny posts on the DRT Springs Review again. Take Care
Laurie and guys