Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

More from Valentines Day

After our scenic Sunday afternoon drive, we went home and puttered all afternoon. It was absolutely gorgeous out, I did some burning (our piles right now are countless and all of them taller than me) cleaned up the cabin (which needed to happen. When I moved out I shut the door, but someone could have hurt themselves upon entry - it was that bad!) Filled in some holes and trenches - well, started too, since the ground is still partly frozen digging is almost impossible. But the areas that get sunlight are INCREDIBLY muddy!!! and I was goofing around with the camera and look what I found - different color exposures! Oh what Fun!




The clouds were crazy today, Dylan was sure we were going to get a thunder storm, however we did get a sprinkling of rain









1 comment:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

The house looks so great!

And I, too, love the black & white function on my camera... xo