Ed was down in Victoria for a few days last week, and traveled back up with Mom and Dad (well sort of, Dad left Ed in the dust, Wilson can't keep up to the Black Streak!) I know I will hear about that one! They arrived just after the kids came home from school. Mom and Dad were so excited to finally see the house, and relate what they have been hearing over the phone and through the blog. They gave the kids Nerf guns and holy man you had to duck everywhere you went - Even Ed was really enjoying them!


Saturday we went into 100 Mile House for Breakfast, and did some shopping. Mom and Dad met up with Larry and Sharon for coffee, but we headed back home I wanted to get the turkey in the oven. And get dinner started.
Ed was out doing shop stuff when everyone arrived back, so we all headed for the shop to see all the goings on. After a walk and snow ball fight (Sharon took on the kids) we had a nice warm tea and headed out for firewood.
The Turkey was awesome, if I do say so myself, and my pumpkin (to Pie) for dessert, ohhhhhh so yummy.
Sunday morning was lazy! I don't think I got out of my PJs till about 10:30 it was so nice! Mom and Dad came out late morning and we just relaxed and drank tea. We decided to go out for Chinese food for dinner - works for me ! And swim at the Red Coach, where Mom and Dad were staying. Mom braved the pool with the kids but it was toooooo cold for me, I kept eye on everyone from the hot tub ahhhhhhhh!





No comments:
Post a Comment