Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Moving In!

5 months to the day we are moving out of our little cabin and into the house. It is still very much bare bones, vapour barrier walls and no electricity or running water, but it is warm and BIG(compared to the cabin) I felt kinda of sad moving everything out of the cabin, it echos as you walk in now. It is great to finally move into the house, and when I look at the cabin, I see our little guest cottage. It did its job well for the last 5 months, keeping us warm, dry and cozy, soon it will keep friends and family warm, dry and cozy on future visits.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

WOOOOHOOOOO, Happy Moving Day to you guys. Can't wait to see some pictures of the house all homey with your stuff in it. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, thanks for the card. Braeden showed his card from Russ to everyone who would look :) Sorry my card didn't get there, I was VERY delinquint on them this year.
Take care
Tracy

Sue Easton said...

Hooray! Fabulous to hear that you are living in your house! I hope you had an amazing Christmas and save travels to the Island! We will see you as soon as we can make it down.

Talk to you soon, hugs to all!
Sue Mike and the Girls

Erin {pughs' news} said...

One day I promise to come up and be a model houseguest. We'll drink tea and bake cookies and yak the day (and night) away while admiring the beautiful view out your front window!

It was so fantastic to see you at Christmas, three times! I'm still excited that we were on the same ferry.

Can't wait to see photos inside the house. Get that new camera working, stat!

Missing you already,
xo