Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

We are off again!

We are headed back to 100 Mile House and our new digs with most (no not all - that would be too organized - and that we are not!!!) of our belongings in two trailers and my car. The truck has more of Eds machines and tools, and just enough room to pick up our new stove and heaters.

We have had the most exhausting visit/packing/working/delivering/cleaning trip ever. We have visited as many people as we can fit in and thank to those of you that quickly stopped or let us do the same. I came down thinking how are we ever going to get everything done and we are going back, only one day late (our true Kelsey fashion) with everything done.

I am now headed to bed to dream about a much less hectic drive home and more relaxing pace of life - I hope!

I will update again as soon as I can. Take Care.

2 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

You take care. We will miss you, but look forward to hearing about all the adventures of the DRT Springs Gang!

See you very soon (I'm optimistic!)
Love you!
E

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I also meant to say how glad I was to have got to see you several times, and not just once. Dinner, tea, dinner out, tea again (and cookie dough too!). It was great. Thanks for letting me hog you just a little bit!

I'll write you a letter tonight,
xo