Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happenings from the week of Aug 9-15

-Finished front walls - We have a front door!



-made bunks in cabin for the kids


- Russ and I made pinwheels one afternoon, that evening we had a big thunder storm. When it was over there was the most beautiful rainbow.


-I made Tay and Russ little trucks out of wood. They have had so much enjoyment out of them.



-We had our first dinner in the dining room of the house - very rustic but a huge milestone!

-Kids built birdhouses with Ed.


- Marg and Ted have gone home for a week to check up on their house and boat. And enjoy so simply luxuries after 24 days away from home.

-Ed and I started second floor sheeting.

-MIKE AND SUE and the girls arrived - yahoo!!!

1 comment:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I look forward to having dinner in that dining room sometime!!!