
Dylan and Russell have been looking for fossils in every rock they find, since our trip to the musuem in NYC. They both spend lots of time hammering any rocks to find fossils. This picture was taken on Pender. Ed and I had gone for a drive with Tayler and left the boys with Grandma and Grandpa. Since they have found a few interesting items while building their house, the boys figured they might find something too.
So Grandma suited them up and Grandpa supervised.
Grandpa told them that, if they didn't find any fossils (the boys had him check all the big pieces they chipped off, just to be sure) they were making good gravel for the driveway
2 comments:
I have fossils for the boys! I need to remember to get to the post office and mail them to you. In the meantime they look like they are having a great time.
Did Ed fall asleep at the wheel of his truck, or is he giving it a great big kiss?
Post a Comment