
Times flies! We have had a great xmas and New year. Ed and I hosted christmas breakfast for 10 adults and our 3 kidlets. It was really nice to have everyone come to us and not rush the kids out before they could play with their new toys. We spent the afternoon with Eds parents - we went for a walk and had a quiet afternoon. Tay fell asleep on our walk, so I stayed at home for a while with the kids and let them get powered up for the upcoming evening. Ed and his parents went up to Mom and Dads to watch a movie before supper.
We had a wonderful turkey dinner with all the trimmings and a fantastic dessert -Trifle and christmas pud with custard sauce. We decided this year to open presents before dinner so we could eat in peace and the kids won't bug everyone for when it was present time. The kids were having so much fun - and I was trying desparately to keep track of who got what. The leapsters (similar to a gameboy ) were a HUGE hit with the boys and will make travelling very quiet and easy. Matt and Leanne gave them build a bear gift certificates. Just as the name sounds you go choose a bear or animal from a huge assortment and then you stuff them name them and dress them. The boys choose Cheetahs and and Tay choose a pink cheetah (pinky) and they love them !!
Unfortunately I have very few pictures as my camera died before xmas. I have a few from Eds mom thank goodness.
We spent New years with Eds parents on Pender island - we had a sleepover as the boys call it. It was very nice we did lots of visiting and went to the beach and for walks very relaxing.
No comments:
Post a Comment